Monday 22 July 2013

The Royal Baby Boy!

I've been a little obsessed with this royal baby anticipation along with the rest of the country and the rest of the world.  So when I saw whilst (still giggle when I use British words like whilst) flipping channels that there was a BBC special report on - I immediately turned it to hear the big news.  There is just something exciting to me that we are here in London for the birth and the baby-mania and I'm interested to see what sort of celebrations are going to go on here for it.  I heard that the fountains at Trafalgar Square will be blue in honor of the boy so I think that Tyler and I will have to check that out later this week!  Not much else new here to report other than we are continuing to brave the hot and dry weather without air conditioning.

JJ took Tyler out for a day of fun at the Transportation Museum while I lounged at home. 
Looks like they had the museum to themselves!

We went on a nature walk to see this beautiful pergola and garden in the Heath

Pergola fun!

Big boy!  This place was perfect for taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment