Sunday 10 August 2014

Alison & Tyler's Photo Shoot

I wanted to take some photos of Alison with Tyler when she finished up our last week as Tyler's babysitter.  We headed over to the Fenton House Gardens but found out that they were closed on Tuesdays.  So we improvised and just took some photos on the street and in their favorite bookstore, Waterstones.  They broke into a little dance routine to Taylor Swift that was adorable.  I only have one Taylor Swift song in my library, but now that Tyler can't listen to her on Alison's phone, I think we need to download some of her stuff.  We have been so lucky to have her watch Tyler.  They have such a cute little dynamic and I think how much he adores her came through in the pictures.  She is his best friend here and we will all miss her so much.  She is due a few weeks before me with their 1st child and will make an amazing mom!


















No comments:

Post a Comment